Separation of Children:
The Center is licensed for up to 56 children, ages 16 months to 12 years. There is a one to four ratio of Caregiver to Child. Children are accessed and separated according to type of illness to safeguard that they are not exposed to a different illness. The Center takes extensive measures to ensure a clean, healthy environment, including disinfecting toys after each use, ongoing hand washing by children and caregivers, throughly cleaning and disinfecting of rooms and common areas every night.
Click on links for important information about our licensed care center.
- Pre-Registration Materials – Forms can either be fax or brought in when you bring in your child for their first visit.
- Directions – Information on locating our Childcare Center.
- What to Bring – Please provide meals and snacks for your child when they visit the Center. A suggested list of meal items and other items to remember.
- Activity Schedule – What your child will be doing during their visit.
- Separation Rules – How we will protect your child.
- Program Plan – Our written program plan.
- Qualifications – Who will be caring for your child.
- Room Photos – See photos of our childcare areas.
“Pay What You Can Afford” program allows parents to decide what they can afford. Our suggested rate is $10.00 per hour up to $285 per day.
Corporate sponsorship/contracting helps to support the cost of care. Contact your Human Resources
Department to add this to your benefits package.
Click here to see if your company is currently participating.