Current Contracted Companies:
|Robins Kaplan LLP||1999|
|Zelle Hoffman Voelbel & Mason & LLP||2000|
|Elness Swenson Graham Architects||2016|
|Greene Espel PLLP||2016|
|Winthrop & Weinstine||2009|
|Lindquist & Vennum PLLP||2015|
Reason’s for providing sick care as a benefit for employees:
- Increased productivity.
- Increased morale: Supported employees are happier employees.
- More PTO time for employees for fun rather than for calling in sick, which in return will increase company morale.
- Overall, less illness within the company: Saves the company $$.
- Improved co-worker relationships: Increased workload is not transferred to coworkers.
- Less last minute call ins from employees: Which supports the company from needing to call in replacements.
- Sick care is not just a problem for parents. As children get sick, they pass it to other children, the children in turn bring it home to the parents. The parent in turn bring it to work and pass it to their co-workers. This is a public health issue and by supporting this service we can eliminate the amount of sickness being passed throughout our communities.
- Pay it Forward/Contributing to Communities: By corporations supporting sick care, it allows UTW to provide services to parents on a “Pay What You Can Afford” basis. Making it affordable for those who may otherwise not be able to afford the care.